We, IT-Kompass GmbH, Tobelstr. 2, 73079 Süßen, take the protection of your personal data very seriously and strictly comply with the rules established under the data privacy regulations. Personal data on this website is gathered only where required for technical or transactional purposes. Under no circumstances is this information sold or provided to third parties for any other purposes.
The following statement provides you with an overview of how we ensure the protection of your data and what sorts of information are gathered and for what purposes.
Responsible Party according to Art. 4, para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Tel.: +49 (0) 7162 / 14505-80
Fax: +49 (0) 7162 / 14505-98
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER FOR THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY
Dr. Ralf W. Schadowsk
Tel.: +49 241 44688-0
§ 1 LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
(1) To the extent that we require approval from an individual to process their personal data, Art. 6, para. 1(a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
(2) When processing personal data is required to fulfill a contact involving the person concerned, Art. 6, para 1(b) of the GDPR serves as the legal basis. This is valid for processes that are necessary in order to complete any steps required prior to entering into a contract.
(3) To the extent that processing personal data is necessary to comply with a legal requirement for the company, Art. 6, para 1(c) of the GDPR serves as the legal basis.
(4) In cases of vital interest where it is necessary to collect personal information related to the person concerned or another natural person, Art. 6, para 1(d) of the GDPR serves as the legal basis.
(5) If processing data is necessary for a justified purpose in the interest of the company or of a third party, and this purpose supersedes the interests, rights, and basic freedoms of the person concerned, Art. 6, para 1(f) of the GDPR services as the legal basis for processing the aforementioned data.
§ 2 FILE DELETION AND STORAGE PERIODS
(1) Personal data related to the person concerned is deleted or made inaccessible as soon as the purpose for saving such data ceases to exist.
(2) The saving of data can also occur when a legal requirement results from laws or regulations passed by the European Union or the national legislative body to which the responsible party is subject.
(3) Making data inaccessible or deletion occurs whenever a storage period expires as defined by standards set forth in regulations, unless the necessity exists to retain the data in order to complete or fulfill a contractual agreement.
§ 3 INFORMATION RELATED TO COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
(1) The following provides information related to the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data represents all data that could be used to identify an individual, such as name, address, email address, or user behavior.
(2) When contacting us via email or a contact form, the data provided, such as email address and perhaps name and telephone number, are saved by us in order to answer your question. We delete this information as soon as it is no longer needed or limit the processing of it in cases where saving the information is still required by law.
(3) Should specific functions within our offers rely on service providers, or if we would like to use their data for marketing purposes, we will inform you of these processes below in greater detail. In such cases, we also inform you of the predetermined criteria pertaining to storage periods.
The collection of personal data when visiting our website in order to simply obtain information, thus not registering for anything or otherwise providing personal information, occurs only to the extent of that which your browser provides to our servers. When viewing our website, we collect the following data, which is necessary from a technical standpoint to properly display the website as well as ensure stability and security (the legal basis for this is Art. 6, para. 1(f) of the GDPR):
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/ HTTP status code
- The amount of data transferred in each case
- The website the request comes from (referrer)
- Those pages of our website, that you specifically have visited
- Browser: type, version and set language
- Operating system: type and version
- Screen resolution
- Color depth
- Size of browser window
- Installed browser plugins
§ 4 ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND OFFERS ON OUR WEBSITE
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that could be of interest to you. As a general rule, you have to supply additional personal data, which we need to provide these additional services. The previously mentioned rules governing data processing and storage remain in effect. Required information is marked with an asterisk. Information submitted in fields that are not so marked is purely voluntary.
(2) When contacting the service provider via email or when using the contact form, your email address and, if also provided, your name, telephone number, and […] are saved in order to answer you inquiry.
(3) Sometimes, we may use third parties to process your data. These have been carefully selected by us and charged with conforming to our directives. They are routinely audited by us to ensure compliance.
(4) In addition, we may provide your personal data to third parties when special offers, contests, contractual transactions, or similar services are provided in conjunction with partners. Further information is available when providing your personal data or appears in the offer’s description.
(5) If our service providers or partners are headquartered outside of the European Economic Community (EEC), we will inform you of any relevant circumstances in the offer’s description.
§ 5 RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
In the following, we explain your rights according to Art. 15 of the GDPR. You retain these rights at all times and can contact us at any time in this regard. Should you choose to claim these rights, we will take these into careful consideration with respect to existing legal requirements and restrictions. In such cases, we may need to request additional information from you. We will openly and thoroughly share with you the procedure and results of our efforts to fulfill your request. It is however possible that we cannot completely comply with every aspect of your request.
This should not discourage you from claiming your rights or making requests to us in this regard. We will gladly answer your inquiries.
(1) The right to information
You have the right to request information at any time as to whether and what personal data we have processed. This includes information related to the purpose or, if applicable, the recipients to whom we have provided data related to your person, the planned storage period and, if applicable, details about the origin of the data in cases where it may have not been provided directly by you. In addition, you have the right to a one-time copy of the personal data we have on record. To provide further copies, we reserve the right to request an appropriate administrative fee.
(2) Right to correction
You have the right to request correction of inaccurate personal data that we have stored. This includes the right to complete incomplete personal data.
(3) Right to deletion
You have the right to request the deletion of personal data. In cases where we have made personal data public, we are obligated under the “right to be forgotten” according to Art. 17, para. 2 of the GDPR to forward this request for deletion to the responsible parties who have links, copies, or replications of the data in question in so far as available technology and implementation costs permit.
(4) Right to processing limitations
You have the right to demand a limit to processing data related to your person. Upon your request, processing this data is only possible with your explicit permission or for limited legal purposes.
(5) Right to object to processing
Insofar that we rely on processing your personal data when weighing your interests, you can object to this. This is the case when processing your data is not necessary to fulfill a contract, which is explained in the following description of functions. When objecting, we ask that you provide a reason why we should not process your data in a manner normally conducted by us. In cases where you have provided a justified objection, we will evaluate the circumstances and either conform to not processing your data, do so only in a limited capacity, or provide valid and absolutely necessary reasons for which we must nevertheless process your data.
Of course, you can object to processing your personal data for marketing and data analysis purposes at any time. Using the contact information provided above, you can inform us of any such marketing and analysis objections.
(6) Right to revoke data privacy consent
Should you have provided consent to processing your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you communicate this to us.
(7) Right to data portability
You have the right that personal data you have provided to us be stored in a structured, common, machine-readable format for the purpose of sending it to other responsible parties. This includes having it sent by us directly to another responsible party, taking existing technical possibilities into consideration, should you wish us to do so.
(8) Right to file a complaint with authorities
You have the right to file a complaint with a data privacy authority at any time regarding our processing of your personal data.
(9) Automated decision making, including profiling
You have the right to receive information about any existing automated decision making, including profiling, according to Art. 22, para. 1 and 4 of the GDPR and – in such cases – includes information about the logic being used as well as the scope and desired results of such processing for the person concerned.
§ 6 WEB ANALYTICS
With respect to maintaining our rightful interests relative to the interests of our website visitors, the legal basis for using all of the web analysis tools listed in this section is Art. 6, para. 1, s. 1 (f) of the GDPR. Our interests encompass the analysis of the use of our website by our website visitors in order to improve our offers based on the results of statistics and in order to make it more interesting for you as a user. If an analysis tool fulfills additional purposes or we find an additional purpose for ourselves, we will inform you of this in the description of the specific tool in question.
1. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (“Google“). Google Analytics relies on so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer to enable analysis of your usage of the website. By using cookies, information about you usage of the website is generated and, as a general rule, sent to Google servers in the USA and saved there. If IP anonymization is active on this website, your IP address within European Union member states or other signatory countries within the European Economic Community is already shortened by Google. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to Google servers in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the owner of this website, Google uses this information to analyze your use of the website and to generate reports about website activity and provide further services in connection with the website and internet usage for the website owner.
(2) The IP address provided by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
3) You can prevent cookies from being saved on your device by adjusting your browser settings. However, note that you may not be able to use all of the functionality of this website in so doing. In addition, you can prevent data about your use of this website (including IP address) from being gathered or used by Google by downloading and installing the following browser plugin: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the “anonymizeIp()” extension. By doing so, IP addresses are transmitted in shortened form so that any possibility to personally identify an individual is impossible. Should any data be collected that is of a personal nature, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is promptly deleted.
(5) In exceptional cases in which personal data is transmitted to the USA, Google remains obligated to comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield
(6) Information about third-party providers: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001
Overview on data privacy: www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/learn/privacy.html
(7) This website uses Google Analytics additionally for device-independent analysis of visitor streams that are passed along via User-ID. You can deactivate device-independent analysis of your usage in your customer account under “my data”, “personal data”.
2. Inclusion of Google Maps
(1) On this website, we take advantage of the features provided by Google Maps. This is in our interest to increase the attractiveness of our website by showing interactive maps directly on the website to enable convenient use of map features. The legal basis for using plugins is Art.6, para. 1 S. 1 (f) of the GDPR.
(2) When visiting this website, Google receives information you have accessed any corresponding subpage of our website. Additionally, the data outlined in paragraph 5 of this policy is transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google has a user account to which you have logged in or whether no user account exists. If you have logged in to Google, your data is assigned to your account. If you do not wish to have such data assigned to your profile, you have to first log out of your account. Google saves your data as a user profile and uses it for advertising purposes, market research, and designing its website. Such an evaluation occurs in particular (even for users who are not logged in) in order to show user-related advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You retain the right to object to the creation of a user profile, but you need to make any objection to Google.
3. Use of WiredMinds
Our website uses counting pixel technology provided by WiredMinds GmbH (www.wiredminds.de) to analyze visitor behavior. In connection with this, the IP address of the visitor is processed. The processing occurs only for the purpose of collecting company based information such as company name, for example. IP addresses of natural persons are excluded from any further processing by means of a whitelist. An IP address is not stored in LeadLab under any circumstances.
While processing data, it is our outmost interest to protect the rights of natural persons. Our interest in processing data is based on Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. At no time is it possible to draw conclusions from the collected data on an identifiable person.
WiredMinds GmbH uses this information to create anonymized usage profiles of the visit behavior on our website. Data obtained during this process is not used to personally identify visitors of our website.